KZ Writes Good
The internet is a huge bathroom wall, and any halfwit with a keyboard and a connection has an opportunity to scrawl on it. Take me, for instance. My name is KZ. For a good time, come find me at Prosaic Shades of Gray.
- April 5, 2016 // 2 Comments
- December 24, 2015 // 0 Comments
- April 7, 2015 // 0 Comments
- January 12, 2015 // 5 Comments
- January 10, 2015 // 1 Comment
- February 2, 2014 // 32 Comments
- February 7, 2013 // 30 Comments
- February 1, 2014 // 28 Comments
- February 3, 2014 // 25 Comments
- December 7, 2010 // 23 Comments
- By http://www.hackcheat..., February 26, 2017
- By BullViking11j, February 12, 2017
- By kredit privat vertra..., February 8, 2017
- By A 'lil Hoohaa &..., June 14, 2016
- By Jacob Booom, April 10, 2016
GOD: You fault me for my lack of intervention?
KEVIN: Of course.
GOD: Just a moment ago, you told me that God should let His children live their own lives.
KEVIN: In an ideal universe, even the most aloof and irresponsible deity would take at least some measures to stop his children from hating and killing each other…
30 Minus 2 Days of Writing (2014)
Day 8: “Damn”
GOD: What reason do you have to despair?
KEVIN: Judging by the current state of the world, I think the answer to that question should be self-evident.
30 Minus 2 Days of Writing
Day 6: “Haven”
KEVIN: I wish you would just give me a straight answer.
GOD: About what?
KEVIN: Well, about most things. About anything. Why does every conversation with you feel like a game of theological dodge ball?
KEVIN: What is the meaning of life? I want to know the truth. Please don’t feed me some horseshit answer that will only reinforce my resentment and my disdain. What the hell is the point?
KEVIN: All I’m saying is, miracles aren’t as spectacular as they used to be. Back then, virgins and sterile old women got pregnant; an entire sea split apart so that the Israelites could escape the Egyptians; and hell, dead people were even resurrected. That all supposedly happened over two thousand years ago. And, I might add, the only ones who were around to witness these events were the kind of people who stoned adulterers to death. Are you telling me those ignorant antiques made reliable witnesses to biblical miracles?
GOD: It always comes back to that, doesn’t it? Whose beliefs are the truest, whose practices are the most pious, and most of all, whose version of God is the most accurate? My answer to you can only be this: as in all other things relating to humanity, there is a common thread that unites […]