KZ Writes Good
The internet is a huge bathroom wall, and any halfwit with a keyboard and a connection has an opportunity to scrawl on it. Take me, for instance. My name is KZ. For a good time, come find me at Prosaic Shades of Gray.
- April 5, 2016 // 2 Comments
- December 24, 2015 // 0 Comments
- April 7, 2015 // 0 Comments
- January 12, 2015 // 5 Comments
- January 10, 2015 // 1 Comment
- February 2, 2014 // 32 Comments
- February 7, 2013 // 30 Comments
- February 1, 2014 // 28 Comments
- February 3, 2014 // 25 Comments
- December 7, 2010 // 23 Comments
- By http://www.hackcheat..., February 26, 2017
- By BullViking11j, February 12, 2017
- By kredit privat vertra..., February 8, 2017
- By A 'lil Hoohaa &..., June 14, 2016
- By Jacob Booom, April 10, 2016
This is the blog of an aspiring twenty-something writer who, ironically, doesn’t do a whole lot of writing. That was an apt description in 2002 when I first started blogging, and it remains so to this day (aside from that “twenty-something” bit). I suppose there’s still some room for growth.
Prosaic Shades of Gray started as a simple writing project when I was a college student. I set up a free account on Blogger.com in order to force myself to write on a regular basis. For a time, the plan really worked. But then it didn’t. Inevitably, I started running out of words.
There finally came a day when I sat down to write something new, and I had nothing left to say. After you do this kind of thing for a few consecutive years, you come to understand the true meaning of futility. The internet is a huge bathroom wall, and any halfwit with a keyboard and a connection has an opportunity to scrawl on it. Writing something worthwhile can take hours of labored effort, but it only takes a reader a few seconds and a couple clicks to ignore the final draft.
After neglecting my blog for well over a year with that fatalistic attitude, I decided to make a fresh start on a new domain in 2008. So here I am again, tossing my single meek voice into the shrieking wind. I honestly don’t know what I’m hoping to accomplish this time around. I’ll just have to keep on writing until I figure that part out.
For a good time, look for KZ at Prosaic Shades of Gray.