KZ Writes Good
The internet is a huge bathroom wall, and any halfwit with a keyboard and a connection has an opportunity to scrawl on it. Take me, for instance. My name is KZ. For a good time, come find me at Prosaic Shades of Gray.
- April 5, 2016 // 2 Comments
- December 24, 2015 // 0 Comments
- April 7, 2015 // 0 Comments
- January 12, 2015 // 5 Comments
- January 10, 2015 // 1 Comment
- February 2, 2014 // 32 Comments
- February 7, 2013 // 30 Comments
- February 1, 2014 // 28 Comments
- February 3, 2014 // 25 Comments
- December 7, 2010 // 23 Comments
- By http://www.hackcheat..., February 26, 2017
- By BullViking11j, February 12, 2017
- By kredit privat vertra..., February 8, 2017
- By A 'lil Hoohaa &..., June 14, 2016
- By Jacob Booom, April 10, 2016
Why Yes, I Do Feel a Draft (Repost)
Why Yes, I Do Feel a Draft
Originally posted January 16, 2003
It’s funny to think of how much importance we assign to pants (or trousers, as the English call them). I don’t know if it’s due to societal conditioning, or if it’s some deeply rooted instinctual preference, but it’s hard to take a guy seriously when he’s not wearing pants.
Case in point: let’s say you and your friends were rough housing in a public pool, and a shirtless lifeguard told you to stop. If you and your friends were rational people, you’d be inclined to listen to him. Now consider the same scenario, except instead of a shirtless lifeguard, imagine him free-balling in a tank top. If this pantsless lifeguard told you to stop horsing around, and you and your friends were rational people, you’d probably laugh at the guy and subsequently kick the crap out of him.
A man without pants gets no respect. And really, that’s a shame.
30 Minus 2 Days of Writing (2014)
A painful exercise in forced inspiration brought to you by
“We Work for Cheese“