KZ Writes Good
The internet is a huge bathroom wall, and any halfwit with a keyboard and a connection has an opportunity to scrawl on it. Take me, for instance. My name is KZ. For a good time, come find me at Prosaic Shades of Gray.
- April 5, 2016 // 2 Comments
- December 24, 2015 // 0 Comments
- April 7, 2015 // 0 Comments
- January 12, 2015 // 5 Comments
- January 10, 2015 // 1 Comment
- February 2, 2014 // 32 Comments
- February 7, 2013 // 30 Comments
- February 1, 2014 // 28 Comments
- February 3, 2014 // 25 Comments
- December 7, 2010 // 23 Comments
- By http://www.hackcheat..., February 26, 2017
- By BullViking11j, February 12, 2017
- By kredit privat vertra..., February 8, 2017
- By A 'lil Hoohaa &..., June 14, 2016
- By Jacob Booom, April 10, 2016
Sympathy for the Sinners
I find the Christian concept of Hell as a place for eternal damnation a strange idea. If Hell is the domain of the fallen angel, Satan, who was banished from Heaven for defying God’s will, then what is Satan’s motivation in his capacity as “The Devil” to carry out the will of God by punishing sinners for eternity? It really doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to me.
For that matter, how can we be sure that Hell is the ghoulishly terrible place that everybody makes it out to be? For all we know, maybe every newcomer to Hell is welcomed to the afterlife with high fives, throngs of AC/DC music, and an endless buffet line full of bacon, pizza, tacos, and beer. I’m picturing something rowdy and debaucherous like Pleasure Island from Disney’s version of Pinocchio, but with a little less slave labor, and less body horror from forced donkey transformations. The way I see it, the only down side to going to Hell would be having the stand in the same buffet line with Hitler. I hear that guy is a dick.
30 Minus 2 Days of Writing (2014)
A painful exercise in forced inspiration brought to you by
“We Work for Cheese“